My late husband David was a day care patient at St Ann’s Hospice before he died from motor neurone disease. He could not praise the staff enough, for they really made a difference to the quality of his life.Linda Conneely
All quotations are used with permission.
Send us your feedback
We are keen to learn from your experiences with us here at St Ann’s and to receive any suggestions you may have which would help us make positive changes.
We welcome comments and suggestions on anything – from the services you have received, our facilities, the leaflets we produce and what you think of this website.
How can you give your comments?
When you are in one of our Hospices or shops:
- speak to a member of staff who with your permission will pass your comment on to the appropriate person
- complete a comments card found next to the red posting boxes at our two hospices, the Neil Cliffe Centre or in any of our shops.
When you are not in the Hospice:
- Write to or telephone: Lead for Quality and Audit, St Ann’s Hospice, St Ann’s Road North, Heald Green, Cheadle, Cheshire SK8 3SZ. Tel: 0161 498 3625
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete our online feedback form
What happens after I have made the comment?
All comments are sent to the relevant manager and whilst we can’t always take action from your comment, we will ensure each one has been considered.
Please note that we have a separate complaints procedure which must be followed if you wish to make a formal complaint.