The care and support St Ann’s gave my mum was immeasurable – which is why I have pledged to give something back.34 year old daughter of a hospice patient
All quotations are used with permission.
Leave a gift in your Will
“We have left a legacy as a continuing token of our thankfulness so that others can be given the same help.”
You can do something wonderful. Please remember St Ann’s Hospice in your will.
It’s just human nature to put off getting your paperwork in order – but just imagine how much more difficult it would be for your family to sort if they were left to do it...
Think about the future...
If you die before you make a will, it can make things very difficult for your family, and they may also end up with costly legal fees. Getting things sorted out now need not be expensive or time-consuming, and can make things easier for your loved ones.
Think about your loved ones...
We know your family is the most important thing to you - and we understand that ensuring they are provided for is vital. By making a will, you can ensure your money and possessions go to those people you love after your death.
Think about us...
Knowing your family is provided for will give you peace of mind – but you can also make a difference to the lives of many more people by remembering the causes you care about. By leaving a gift in your will, big or small, to St Ann’s Hospice you will be helping others and will leave a lasting reminder of your support for our work.
Why St Ann’s Hospice?
- As many as 1 in 5 patients at St Ann’s is cared for thanks to gifts in wills.
- Every year we care for around 3,000 people affected by life-limiting illnesses across Greater Manchester.
- We not only support our patients, but also their families and carers.
- We tailor our care to meet the individual needs of every patient, improving their quality of life and promoting dignity.
- Our services are provided free of charge, as a charity, St Ann’s relies on the generosity of people like you.
- Without you, we simply wouldn’t be able to continue our vital work.
If you would like to speak to someone at St Ann’s about leaving a gift in your will, please contact Mandy Pope on 0161 498 3664.