Hydes is delighted to support St Ann’s Hospice. It is a locally based operation, which operates to the highest standards and has cared for the relatives of a number of Hydes’ employees. People at Hydes Brewery feel very supportive of this cause and St Ann’s staff have always reciprocated by supporting all our efforts with real energy and drive. A real partnership.Managing Director, Hydes
All quotations are used with permission.
Employee and corporate support
Support St Ann’s – your local Hospice.
Big or small, your entire company or a group of employees - there’s a way you can support St Ann’s Hospice!
We have been providing vital care in the Greater Manchester area for 40 years and in that time have supported thousands of patients and their families.
Ways to help
- Nominate St Ann’s as your Charity of the Year.
- Plan an activity or fundraising event with your colleagues - dress down Friday, car wash, raffle a day off work.
- Offer payroll giving to employees for quick and easy donations.
- Book a table at one of our many events.
- Donate gifts in kind – you’d be surprised what we need!
- Organise a ‘Donate Day’ – asking employees to bring at least one unwanted item in and we can sell them through our charity shops.
- Sponsor a St Ann’s Hospice event or part of one, perhaps our popular Manchester Midnight Walk or Ladies Lunch.
- Volunteer for St Ann’s – use any time you are given by your company to come and help us out.
- Sign-up a group of people to the St Ann’s lottery – you could win £2,000!
- Become a St Ann’s Hospice ambassador – champion us throughout your company and beyond!
- Are you a member of the social committee? Use our fun events as inspiration – organise a ‘Swap Shop’ or a ‘Come Dine with me’ event.
- Like a challenge? Do a parachute jump, run, walk, bike ride, triathlon for St Ann’s – get your company to match any sponsorship you raise.
- Get a team together for the Manchester Midnight Walk - it’s a great night out for a good cause.