The main purpose of this role is to support the St Ann’s Hospice events team at a variety of events throughout the year which include own hospice events and third party events such as the Great Manchester Run. We want you to create a buzz – cheer, shout and motivate our amazing event participants! As well as help to ensure our events run smoothly and are as much fun as possible!
We are looking for people who
- Are motivated to help make a difference
- Are comfortable being at events for long periods of time
- Are friendly and confident
- Are organised and reliable
- Have good communications skills
- Can motivate and encourage others
We can offer you
- Induction, training, support and supervision in your role
- An excellent opportunity to build on your skills
- Agreed out of pocket expenses reimbursed within our guidelines
- A friendly team of people who want to make a difference, just like you
- Volunteer get-togethers
For more information please download the full role profile below and to register your interest complete the online form below.