It really is as simple as it sounds!
We are challenging you to complete 100km throughout February. You can walk, run, swim, cycle or combine all four, in your own time and at your own pace. There is no registration fee and every penny you raise will make a difference.
We’ll even send you a free t-shirt for you to wear with pride throughout the challenge! We would love as many people as possible to join in and raise what you can to support the patients and families we care for.
How it works
- Join our Facebook group and follow the instructions to register for the challenge.
- We’ll send you a FREE Team St Ann’s t-shirt to wear with pride throughout the challenge.
- Complete your challenge during February and share your progress with our Facebook group who will support you all the way.
- Ask your friends, family, colleagues and neighbours to sponsor you throughout the month
- Don’t worry if you’re not on Facebook you can still register here.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the 100km in February Challenge all about?
100km in February is a fundraising challenge for St Ann’s Hospice. Join hundreds of incredible St Ann’s Hospice supporters in taking on 100 Kilometres in the month of February. You can complete your Kilometres however you like – run, walk, cycle or swim (or a combination of all four)! The important thing is to get out and get moving to raise funds for those who need us most.
- How do I get started?
The first thing to do is join our Facebook Group. Just click Join Now and then you’ll be able to register, get your free t shirt, meet other amazing fundraisers, and get loads of tips and ideas for your challenge.
- Do I have to be on Facebook to take part?
You can still take part if you aren’t on Facebook by registering with this link and then setting up an online giving page. If you are on Facebook, we would prefer you to fundraise through that platform, as we will be able to provide you with more support and it helps us keep an accurate track of our team fundraising total.
- Do I have to use Facebook Fundraising or can I set-up a JustGiving page?
As the challenge is being run through Facebook we would prefer all participants to fundraise through the Facebook fundraising pages provided as it helps us to easily monitor and to minimise costs. However, if you have a strong desire to use JustGiving, please register for the challenge using this link.
- Is there a minimum fundraising amount?
For this challenge we have set a sponsorship target of £150 however we just ask that you set up a fundraising page and do your very best! Your fundraising will go to St Ann’s Hospice and help us to continue to provide our services.
- Can I be sponsored by someone who is not on Facebook?
If someone would like to donate to your challenge and they don’t have Facebook the best thing is to collect their donation offline and then donate it directly to your fundraiser yourself.
- Can I include my normal daily steps as part of my distance?
Yes! We are happy for you to make the challenge personal to yourself, so if it makes sense for you to include those steps, we are happy for you to do so.
- How should I track my kilometres?
It’s completely up to you! There’s lots of apps and trackers available, or you could go for good old fashioned pen and paper, why not ask others in the Facebook group?
- I‘m not able to complete 100 Kilometres – can I still take part?
Of course! This challenge is for everyone, and every kilometre you complete will make a difference, the important thing is getting out and raising vital funds for St Ann’s Hospice.
- Any other questions?
Get in touch email@example.com