Manchester city centre
St Ann’s place
We have a limited number of FREE charity places available for the Great Manchester Run 10Km and Half Marathon, please fill in the form below to apply for your place.
- 10Km (Sixty in 60) – free entry – we’re asking people to raise a minimum of £200 in sponsorship – find out more about this here
- Half Marathon – free entry – we’re asking people to raise a minimum of £300 in sponsorship
- 10Km – £38 per entry
- Half Marathon – £45 per entry
Register for your own place by going to the Great Run website and then fill in the form below if you would like to be on Team St Ann’s.
The UK’s most popular 10Km race will return once again when runners of all abilities will take to the streets of Manchester.
The Half Marathon will follow a route taking in both the Etihad Campus and Old Trafford, as well as giving participants the opportunity to run across the closed Mancunian Way! Runners will then reconvene with their 10K pals at the finish line, located at the Beetham Tower on Deansgate. The 13.1mile route is the perfect step up for all of those dedicated Great Manchester Runners who are looking for a new, bigger challenge.
Join Team St Ann’s for this year’s Great Manchester Run and you’ll get loads of perks, including:
- A #TeamStAnns running vest
- A fundraising pack with fun tools and tips to help with your fundraising
- Temporary tattoos to decorate yourself with for the run
- A friendly team here to support you all the way
- A post-race reception at a venue in the city centre
If you want to register for a place for the Great Manchester Run or if you have your own place please fill in the form below.
To find out more please contact our Events Team on email@example.com or on 0161 498 2096.
Join the Sixty in 60 Challenge!
We want to get sixty runners taking part in the Greater Manchester Run in under 60 minutes, whilst raising as much money as possible for the hospice.Find out more here