Join #TeamStAnns in the iconic Great Manchester Run on Sunday 26th September! The epic 10K or half marathon challenge is a highlight of our events calendar each year and an amazing way to support St Ann’s.
Anyone is welcome to come and join Team St Ann’s and take on the 10K or half Marathon however we do have a special challenge for the 10K this year in honour of our 50th birthday. To celebrate 50 years of care for your community we’re challenging you to take part in our additional 50 in 50 challenge. Can you join our team of 50 runners to complete the 10K in 50 minutes?
Whether you choose to take on the 50 in 50 challenge or run at your own pace, Team St Ann’s will help and guide you through with hosted meets for socials, training events and a post-event party to celebrate your success! (subject to Covid and government guidelines at the time)
For 2021, we have a limited number of FREE places for both the 10K and half marathon. Every kilometre run and pound raised for St Ann’s will make an incredible impact at this challenging time.
To join Team St Ann’s, all we ask is you raise a minimum of:
- £200 for the 10K challenge, which could pay for a member of our community team to visit a patient in their home.
- £300 for the half-marathon, which could pay for a patient to attend a day therapy session.
Join Team St Ann’s and you’ll get loads of perks, including:
- A #TeamStAnns running vest
- A fundraising pack with fun ideas and tips
- Regular training and nutrition advice
- Temporary tattoos to decorate yourself with for the run
- A friendly events team here to support you all the way
If the event is postponed due to government restrictions, don’t worry – your place will be automatically transferred to the new date.
Sign up now by completing the form below or email our events team at email@example.com or call us on 0161 498 3631.
Already have your own place?
If you have your own place and you want to run for St Ann’s, that’s brilliant! Thank you for supporting #TeamStAnns. Please complete the form below to receive your fundraising pack.