We’d like to invite you to join St Ann’s Hospice on a majestic nine-day trekking adventure and conquer the twists, turns, steps and slopes of this formidable fortification – the famous Great Wall of China.
It has been voted one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Stretching for 6,000km, it zig-zags its way across China, snaking across mountains and through valleys. We’ll climb the incredible Heavenly Ladder and help rebuild part of the wall.
By fundraising for this challenge, you’ll be making a difference to all those in the Greater Manchester community living with a life-limiting illness and you’ll help us ensure our hospice is fit for generations to come.
Dates: 23rd – 31st October 2021
No. of days: 9 days
Distance: 35km (approx)
Fitness: This trek is suitable for all ages and abilities with the correct training.
- Registration Fee (Due on Sign Up): £300
- Minimum Sponsorship Target for St Ann’s Hospice (Due before departure): £3,000
Book your place now by clicking the button below or attend one of our Information Evenings where you will have the opportunity to sign up on the night.
Come along to our complimentary information evening for more details and a chance to meet Global Adventure Challenges who will be running this trek for us.
- Overview of the challenge from Global Adventure Challenges, including:
- Physical nature of the challenge
- Training Requirements
- Accommodation & logistics
- Briefing from St Ann’s Hospice including:
- Why your fundraising will make a massive difference to the hospice
- How to fundraise
- How we will support you every step of the way
- Case studies from previous successful fundraisers
- Plus a very special chance to win a discount off the registration fee for the challenge!
Fill in the form at the bottom of the page to register your interest to attend our information evening.
- Date: Wednesday 27th May 2020 Time: 6.30pm-8.30pm Location: St Ann’s Hospice Little Hulton
Get Fundraising Tips
Worried about reaching your target? Don’t worry we’ve got a fundraising pack with all the ideas and tips you need for successful fundraising and are here to help you create a fundraising plan and get you on your way!
Sign up with Team St Ann’s and you will get loads of fantastic perks, including:
- A friendly events team who will support you, every step of the way
- A #TeamStAnns t-shirt
- Regular training and nutrition advice
- A dedicated online training zone
- Meet-ups with your fellow team members
Sign up now for this once in a lifetime challenge and help raise vital funds for St Ann’s Hospice.
For more information please contact our events team by calling 0161 498 3631 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.