Become a fundraising legend and help raise vital funds for St Ann’s by hosting a virtual bucket collection throughout August.
Sadly, this year we won’t be able to host our regular collections at our annual community events and supermarkets, but that doesn’t mean you can’t join Team St Ann’s and help raise much-needed funds that enable our teams to continue to deliver outstanding care and support to our patients and their loved ones.
To join our virtual fundraiser, simply click our Just Giving page and click start fundraising today on the right-hand side of the page. You can raise money from wherever you want by sharing the Just Giving link with your friends, family and colleagues. You can get creative with raising funds by updating your social media stories with live videos.
If you want to get involved with the virtual bucket collection either click the links above or email our Events Team at email@example.com or call 0161 498 3631.
Did you know…
- £59.85 could pay for food for a week for one of our inpatients
- £85.24 could allow us to run our ambulance for a day
- £101.20 could provide a two-hour specialist rehabilitation session to aid patients with personal activities of daily living to help maximise their mobility and independence
- £200 could pay for a member of our community team to visit a patient in their home
- £256.50 could pay for food for a month for one of our inpatients
- £300 could pay for a patient to attend a day therapy session
- £426 could help us to run our ambulance for a week
- £455 could pay for our Neil Cliffe Centre team to provide specialist care to patients for a day