In partnership with Clarke Willmott and Cowgills, we’re delighted to invite you to a unique and inspirational Ladies in Business Lunch with communication focused TedX and Public Speaking Coach Elaine Powell, and a panel conversation based on resilience.
Date: Friday 20th March
Time: 12pm – 5.30pm
Venue: Manchester Hall, 36 Bridge St, Manchester M3 3BT
Your ticket includes:
- A welcome drink on arrival
- An empowering session from TedX and public speaking coach Elaine Powell on ‘how to communicate with impact’
- Networking opportunities with other ladies in business
- A delicious 3-course lunch and half a bottle of wine per person
- An update on our 50th birthday celebrations
- A luxury raffle and auction
- And a goody bag
- The opportunity to submit questions for a conversation with our panel.
Our fantastic panel consists of:
Emma Hammett, Employment Partner at Clarke Willmott
Lisa Wilson, Partner and Head of Tax at Cowgills
Clare Shaw, Organisation Design & Change Partner at the Co-op
Rachel MacMillan, Deputy Chief Executive at St Ann’s Hospice
Dr Robina Shah MBE DL JP CPsychol from Manchester University Medical School
Tami Hargreaves, Transformational Leader, who will be sharing their experiences of resilience
Tickets are £75 per person
Special offer – purchase a table of ten and only pay for nine places!
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 498 3631.