Did you know you could take on any challenge and still be part of Team St Ann’s? We have lots of runs, swims, cycles, and challenges that are going on in our area and you could do any of them for St Ann’s.
Here are some examples of events you could do in our local area:
- Tatton Park 10km – Saturday 9th January 2021
- Run Aintree 5km, 10km & Half Marathon – Saturday 16th January 2021
- Run Heaton 5km, 10km & Half Marathon – Sunday 24th January 2021
- Run Tatton 10km – Saturday 6th February 2021
- Run Tatton Half Marathon – Sunday 7th February 2021
- Salford 10km Road Race – 2nd April 2021
- Tour de Manc 2020 – 2nd May 2021
- Greater Manchester Swim – Saturday 15th May 2021
- Manchester to Blackpool Bike Ride – 04 July 2021
- Ironman UK – Sun 4th Jul 202
- Wilmslow Summer 10km – Sunday 11th July 2021
- Salford Triathlon – Sunday 25th July 2021
By taking on a challenge in aid of St Ann’s, not only will you help to raise vital funds for your local hospice, but we’ll provide you with all the support you need.
Join Team St Ann’s and you’ll get loads of perks, including:
- A #TeamStAnns vest
- A fundraising pack with fun ideas and tips
- Regular training and nutrition advice
- Temporary tattoos to decorate yourself with for the fundraiser
- A friendly events team here to support you all the way
Fill in the form below to register your interest.
For more information please contact our Fundraising Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0161 498 3631.