The main purpose of this role is to represent the hospice and help us spread the word about St Ann’s. You will utilise your communication skills and passion for St Ann’s Hospice to share stories and raise awareness about the work we do by sourcing and giving talks in your local community.
We are looking for people who
- Motivated to help make a difference
- Have a good local knowledge of community groups
- Are friendly and confident
- Are organised and reliable
- Have excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Are proactive and willing to contact groups and organisations
- Ability to use a computer and internet, and access to their own laptop/tablet is an advantage
We can offer you
- Induction, training, support and supervision in your role
- An excellent opportunity to build on your skills
- Agreed out of pocket expenses reimbursed within our guidelines
- Join a friendly team of people who want to make a difference, just like you
- Volunteer get together’s
For more information please download the full role profile below and to register your interest complete the online form below.