The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Fundraising team. Your role can be flexible depending on your skills and experience with elements including data inputting onto spreadsheets and database, typing letters, preparing supporter fundraising packs and letters, research projects, calling supporters and other general administration tasks such as photocopying, laminating and helping to keep the office a tidy environment.
We are looking for people who are
- Motivated to help make a difference
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Friendly and hardworking
- Organised and able to keep accurate records
- Have good communication skills
- Comfortable using a computer and the internet
- Able to commit to agreed hours and provide reliable support
We can offer you
- Induction, training, support and supervision in your role
- An excellent opportunity to build on your skills in a fundraising environment
- Agreed out of pocket expenses reimbursed within our guidelines
- Join a friendly team of people who want to make a difference, just like you
- Volunteer get-togethers and endless tea, coffee and chocolate!
For more information please download the full role profile below and to register your interest complete the online form below.