It’s QUIZMAS time!
On Sunday 13th December at 7pm we’re hosting a Christmas Quiz with special guest host, Paul Hazelby, with tickets costing £5. The quizmaster will be challenging you with a range of festive questions via our Facebook group, Quizmas with St Ann’s Hospice.*
On the night we’ll be hosting a raffle, with prizes including:
- Fortum & Mason Christmas Treat Hamper
- Chocolate Santa – weighing at 2.5kg
- Luxury Alcohol Hamper (Mulled Wine, Prosecco, Bailey, Gin, Vodka & Whiskey)
- Body Shop Hamper
- Ted Baker Toiletries gift set
- Grace Cole Toiletries gift set
Tickets for our raffle can be bought on the night, with links shared on the Facebook page. Raffle tickets cost £1 per entry, available in multiples of five. We’ll be sharing a link to buy tickets on our Facebook group on Sunday 13th December. At the end of the quiz, we’ll announce the winners via email and our Facebook group.
Christmas attire or fancy dress is welcomed on the night with prizes to be won! Simply share a picture of your outfit in the group to be in with a chance of winning.
Throughout the quiz, you will also have the opportunity to donate more by texting 70085 to give £5 to St Ann’s. Please note, texts cost £5 plus one standard rate message and you’ll be opting in to hear more about our work
and fundraising via telephone and SMS. If you’d like to give £5 but do not wish to receive marketing communications, text QUIZMASNOINFO to 70085.
Get your tickets to our event here and for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 498 3631.
*Please note, you will have to ask for permission to access the group and once you have bought a ticket, our team will accept your request.
Our guest host, Paul has supported St Ann’s for numerous years after his wife, Gill, received care at St Ann’s and over the years, Paul and his family have raised over 100k for our hospice.
Did you know a donation of…
- £8.55 could pay for the Christmas dinner of a patient or family member spending Christmas
at the hospice.
- £10.85 could help us to provide TVs and WiFi for inpatients to enjoy throughout the festive season
- £20.60 could give a patient or their carer the gift of comfort and help them relax with a
massage from our therapist.
- £25.50 could pay for a hairdresser appointment for our patients to make them feel good over the Christmas period
- £30.60 could pay for a bereavement session for a loved one with our specialist team during the Christmas season when carers, family members and friends need support