Send your little ones a special and personalised letter from Santa whilst helping to raise vital funds for our hospice. Yule love it, and they will too!
This year, many of the traditional visits to Santa won’t be possible due to Government restrictions, and we know that many families love to come along to our Christmas Fairs to meet the man himself. But, despite the fact our fairs can’t go ahead this year, we’ve come up with a special way for you to add even more excitement to the festive season, by arranging a letter from Santa to be sent in the post.
Throughout December we’ll be sending out a personalised letter from Santa addressed to your loved one, and to arrange this, all you need to do is complete a simple form, and we’ll do the rest.
Each letter costs £5 but you can give more if you wish and you can purchase your individual letters up until Wednesday 16th December.
Letters can be addressed to any location, meaning your loved one can get their letter through the door, making it even more special when received on the day.
By supporting St Ann’s you’ll be helping our teams to give our patients and their loved ones a memorable Christmas.
Simply fill out the form here to create a personalised letter from Santa or alternatively email our Fundraising Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 498 3631.
Did you know a donation of…
- £8.55 could pay for the Christmas dinner of a patient or family member spending Christmas
at the hospice.
- £10.85 could help us to provide TVs and WiFi for inpatients to enjoy throughout the festive season
- £20.60 could give a patient or their carer the gift of comfort and help them relax with a
massage from our therapist.
- £25.50 could pay for a hairdresser appointment for our patients to make them feel good over the Christmas period
- £30.60 could pay for a bereavement session for a loved one with our specialist team during the Christmas season when carers, family members and friends need support