How would you like to be remembered?
Did you know that around 1/3 of the cost of the care we give to our patients and their families comes directly from gifts in people’s wills? A gift doesn’t have to be a huge amount and of course, we know that you need to provide for family and friends first of all. But even a small amount makes a huge and lasting difference and it’s a way of letting your memory live on.
Where there is a Will there is a way…?
• A Will means you can make sure that all the things you care about are provided for and your wishes will be fulfilled.
• It is a way to take away any uncertainty your family may feel.
• If you live with a partner but you’re not married, it means that your loved ones are properly looked after.
• A Will can help to avoid or reduce inheritance tax
• It’s a wonderful gift to support your charities, the ones that say a lot about you and what you care for.
Remembering St Ann’s in your Will
You can make a real difference to the lives of everyone connected to St Ann’s by leaving a gift in your Will. Gifts can be big or small, they all add up and help create new memories for our patients and families, every day really does makes a difference.
A gift in a Will is called a legacy, something that is passed down from one generation to the next. By passing on your love and compassion to St Ann’s, it means that we can share your generosity for generations to come. It is a gift of life worth living. Thank you for allowing us to remember you in this way.
We are happy to answer any questions you might have about gifts in Will
We’re a charity that cares for people with living with life-limiting illnesses. While it is true that we don’t specialise in legal advice, if you’d like any advice or guidance about making a Will or leaving us a gift, we can help to point you in the right direction and if you have any questions, we’d love to hear from you.
Please get in touch on 0161 498 2099 or email email@example.com.