What is the Midday Walk?
As our adult Midnight Walk has proved such a big hit, we don’t want younger kids to miss out! We’re calling for schools, nurseries, youth groups and families to put their best foot forward and take part in a Midday Walk for St Ann’s. It’s fun, educational and lots of little feet can make a big difference to the patients we care for.
Just pick a distance to suit you, and put your best foot forward and take on this sponsored walk to raise vital funds. We’re encouraging everyone to take part and you can choose any date that suits you.
Why take part?
- Exercise is good for children’s health and wellbeing
- Good team building and sense of community spirit
- Shows a great example of how to give back
- Allows children an insight into hospices
- Could help any children who may have been affected by grief focus on supporting a charity in a positive way
- The bee theme fits in with the National Curriculum focus on nature and provides some great learning opportunities
What can you get for taking part?
- A Midday Walk medal for everyone taking part
- A fundraising pack and lots of downloadable resources
- Sponsorship envelopes
- Advice and support from our fundraising team
- A cheque presentation after your event
- We can also offer a visit to your school/group to talk about the difference your support makes to our patients
How to take part?
- Register your interest
- Choose a date to hold your Midday Walk
- Plan your route
- Tell everyone what you’re doing
- Raise sponsorship for St Ann’s
To register your interest to take part in the Manchester Midday Walk please fill in the form at the bottom of the page.
For more details contact the team on 0161 498 3631 or email email@example.com.