Choosing to support St Ann’s as a business benefits both us and you, and can be a really rewarding partnership with lots of opportunities for team building, boosting morale and having some fun!
Here are some ideas for ways you can get involved:
- Make St Ann’s your charity of the year We can support you to put together a plan for your fundraising, as well as mutually beneficial opportunities, such as volunteering days, to keep everyone motivated through the year.
- Do something active Whether you’ve got the running bug or prefer a leisurely stroll, we have a range of events through the year to suit all abilities. Our annual Midnight Walk through Manchester City Centre is one of the biggest of its kind and is great to enter as a team, or why not take part in one of our challenge events?
- Sponsor an event We have a number of high profile events which attract large numbers of supporters. Whatever your budget, we can offer sponsorship packages which will help raise your profile in the local area.
- Come to one of our events We have a range of different social and networking events through the year, including our Golf Day and Accumulator Challenge. These are great events to meet new business contacts and network whilst having a good time.
- Organise your own event Organising your own event at work is great for team building, and a brilliant way to raise money. Click here to download our free Fundraising Guide for lots of ideas and advice to help you.
- Matched Funding Lots of companies offer cash matching incentives for fundraising activities, which can really boost staff morale and increase the uptake of events.
If you’d like to find out more about how you can get involved, get in touch with our corporate fundraising team on 0161 498 3631 or email email@example.com.
If you would like to find out more about employee volunteering please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to hear more from St Ann’s and the work we do, please sign-up below with your corporate email address to receive our monthly corporate e-newsletter.