This year we’re running a campaign called ‘Sixty in 60’ where we want to get sixty runners taking part in the Greater Manchester Run 10Km in under 60 minutes, whilst raising as much money as possible for the hospice. It is led by one of our amazing fundraising volunteers, Mitch who came up with the idea.
The Great Manchester Run will take place on Sunday 19th May 2019.
Join Team St Ann’s for this year’s Sixty in 60 challenge and you’ll get loads of perks, including:
- Free entry – we’re asking people to raise a minimum of £200 in sponsorship
- Be part of the ‘Sixty in 60’ team with training opportunities before the race
- A #TeamStAnns running vest
- A fundraising pack with fun tools and tips to help with your fundraising
- Temporary tattoos to decorate yourself with for the run
- A friendly team here to support you all the way
- A post-race reception at a venue in the city centre
We have a limited number of FREE charity places available for the Great Manchester Run 10Km, to apply for a place please complete the form below.
To find out more information please contact our Events Team on email@example.com or on 0161 498 2096.