We’re proud to say that we provide much-needed support to thousands of local people completely free of charge. We receive just over a third of our funding from the NHS, meaning we need to raise £20,000 every day to keep the hospice doors open. As a charity, donations are always welcome, and we couldn’t continue to provide our services without the generosity of our supporters.
- £7.50 could go towards providing paints and art supplies for patients taking part in art therapies
- Just £8.55 donated to the hospice could pay for food for a day for one of our patients
- £10.30 could help us top up toys in our play area to give families a place to enjoy together
- £15.80 could go towards the materials required for patients to make a memory box for loved ones
- £20.60 donated to the hospice could pay for a massage to help a patient or carer relax
- A £200 donation to the hospice could pay for a member of our community team to visit a patient at home
- £426 donated to the hospice could pay to run our ambulance for a week