How it works
Our local solicitors are kindly giving up their time for free, we invite you to make a donation to St Ann’s instead of paying them their usual fee. Here are the donations we recommend, please note, these are a lot lower than the fee you would normally pay.
- £105 – Single Will • £175 – Mirror Will • £65 – Updated Will / Codicil
Every donation helps us to continue providing our services, free of charge, to local patients and their loved ones.
What to do if you want to take part in Will Month
- Let us know you are taking part in Will Month by filling out the contact form below
- Have a look at the list of participating solicitors here
- You choose your solicitor
- You contact them to make your appointment
- Prepare for your appointment by thinking about what you have to give and who you would like to leave a gift for
- Choose at least one executor – someone you trust to make sure your wishes are carried out
- Think about any charities you’d like to leave a gift to, this could mean that the taxman will collect less tax from your estate
What happens next?
Your solicitor will draft your Will or make any amendments to an existing Will and prepare it for you to sign.
They will accept your donation envelope and pass the donation directly to us.
We’ll write to you to say thank you and if you have agreed, we’ll keep in touch and let you know what’s happening at St Ann’s and how every donation makes a diﬀerence.