• Discussion around the 5 priorities of care
• Explores the concept of what is a ‘good death’
• Considers the signs that may indicate when someone is entering the last days of life
• Considers how to support the individual as they approach death and how to care for a deceased individual
• The support needed by family & loved ones of the deceased i.e. cultural and religious needs
• Relevant legislation and policies in relation to the death of an individual
|Tuesday 21 April 2020||Wednesday 11 November 2020|
The session run from 11am to 2pm, with lunch included and booked for 12.15pm-12.45pm. The session costs £35 per person.
If you want to find out more and book on to one of these sessions please contact Abby Evans, Education and Project Support Officer, on email@example.com or 0161 498 3616.