• Discussion around the 5 priorities of care
• Explores the concept of what is a ‘good death’
• Considers the signs that may indicate when someone is entering the last days of life
• Considers how to support the individual as they approach death and how to care for a deceased individual
• The support needed by family & loved ones of the deceased i.e. cultural and religious needs
• Relevant legislation and policies in relation to the death of an individual
|Heald Green||Little Hulton|
Please note, our last days of life Sessions for 2020 have been postponed and we will be sharing new dates for 2021 shortly.
The session run from 11am to 2pm, with lunch included and booked for 12.15pm-12.45pm. The session costs £35 per person.
If you want to find out more and book on to one of these sessions please contact Abby Evans, Education and Project Support Officer, on email@example.com or 0161 498 3616.