- Location Little Hulton
- Department Support Services
- Date posted August 25, 2023
- Closing date September 3, 2023
- Package Band 2 £22,383 pro rata
- Interview date Friday, 8 September 2023
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you an enthusiastic team player with good communication skills who is honest and reliable?
- Can you demonstrate experience working in a similar role, working to the highest standards?
- You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague
Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
Contract: we are pleased to be able to offer this post as a part-time permanent position.
Salary: Band 2 £22,383 pro rata, Competency Based Framework
Working Pattern: 22.5 hours per week. (4.5 hours per day, 5/7 on a flexible rota) Enhancements of between 30% and 60% for weekend, bank holidays, unsocial hours.
Based at: Little Hulton
Free Car Parking at both St Ann’s Hospice sites.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please call Mark for an informal discussion on 0161 498 3624
How to apply: to apply for this position, please click here
The successful candidate will be subject to a Standard DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice.
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing Date: 3rd September 2023
Interview Date: 11th September 2023