- Location Hybrid working (at home and at our hospice sites)
- Department Fundraising
- Date posted September 1, 2022
- Closing date January 16, 2023
- Package Band 4, £23,267 Competency Based Framework
- Interview date 30th & 31st January 2023
We now have an exciting role in our fundraising team for someone who will contribute to securing income for the future of St Ann’s Hospice. Through leading on several income stream campaigns and ensuring the team is compliant in Information Governance and Data Protection.
Have you got what it takes?
- Can you provide excellent supporter journeys to our hospice fundraisers and volunteers?
- Can you manage and lead on community partnerships with local community groups?
- Are you organised, with excellent time management skills?
- Can you be an excellent ambassador for St Ann’s Hospice?
- Are you willing to work collaboratively in a high performing team?
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a full time, permanent position, with a working pattern of 37.5 hours per week over 5 days (flexible hours may be considered)
Salary: The pay scale has been set at our St Ann’s Hospice Band 4, £23,267 Competency Based Framework.
Working Pattern: 37.5 hours per week (flexible hours may be considered)
Based at: You will be working across our hospice sites at Heald Green and Little Hulton, with some working from home.
Free Car Parking at both St Ann’s Sites
How to Apply:
If you think you could be the right person to fulfil the exciting responsibilities of this role, apply here, or get in contact Charlie or Leanne at Charity Horizons for more information:
Charlie – 07799521685 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Leanne – 07799465697 / email@example.com
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will require a Standard DBS check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing Date: 16th January 2023
Interview Date: 30th & 31st January 2023