- Location Little Hulton
- Department Day Therapy
- Date posted June 21, 2018
- Closing date July 9, 2018
- Package Band 6 - £30,711 - £36,673 per annum, pro rata
- Interview date Friday, 20 Jul 2018
At St Ann’s we are proud of our heritage of providing excellent care to those living with or affected by life-limiting illnesses and as we approach our 50th anniversary we are looking forward to continuing that care and sustaining St Ann’s for future generations.
Our patients lie at the heart of everything we do and we need talented and committed people to provide their care and to ensure St Ann’s is fit for the future.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you a registered nurse, occupational therapist, physiotherapist or any other allied health professional who is committed to delivering specialist/individualised care in a Day Therapy palliative care setting?
- Can you demonstrate an interest or previous experience in palliative care?
- Applications are welcome from other specialities, eg heart failure, COPD, neurological conditions.
- You must be passionate about our patients and be committed to change and supporting the organisation in delivering specialist palliative care to our patients.
- Are you committed to caring for our patients’ families, carers’ and others who are important to them?
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motivated by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much-loved charity and help us achieve our goals so if you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice.
This position is open to RGN, OT, Physio or any other AHP.
Full time 37.5 hours per week or 30 hours per week will be considered.
If you are interested in applying for a position please download an application form below and submit to email@example.com.
For further information please contact the HR Team on 0161 498 3623.