- Location Cross Site
- Department Clinical Services
- Date posted October 11, 2023
- Closing date October 18, 2023
- Package Band 8a £50,952-£57,349 pro rata, Competency Based
- Interview date October 26, 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen following a review of the leadership structure of Clinical Services.
A new position of Deputy Head of Clinical Services has been introduced, reporting to the Head of Clinical Services and CQC Registered Manager.
The post holder will work within the policy framework of the hospice in the provision of specialist palliative and supportive care by ensuring that the work of clinical services meets the aims and objectives of the organisation.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you a registered nurse with experience relevant to the fields of palliative care, community services and long-term condition management?
- Can you demonstrate experience in leading and managing teams?
- Have you got experience of service development and change management?
- You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a part-time permanent position
Salary: St Ann’s Hospice Band 8a, Competency Based Framework, £50,952-£57,349 pro rata per annum.
Working pattern: 22.5 hours per week over 3 days.
Based at: Cross Site
Free Car Parking at both St Ann’s Sites
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply: Internal Candidates Only. To apply please Click here
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
Please contact Emma Barclay on 0161 498 3617 for an informal chat.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing date: October 18, 2023
Interview date: October 26,2023