- Location Cross Site (Heald Green and Little Hulton)
- Department Fundraising
- Date posted August 21, 2023
- Closing date September 26, 2023
- Package Band 3 (£22,893 – £24,397)
- Interview date Week Commencing October 2, 2023
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
“I’m so passionate about what the hospice does and the support we provide. I love that I am able to see first hand the difference our amazing supporters make”
Lucy Leeming, Fundraising Manager
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you positive, hard working and determined to deliver objectives?
- Can you give our supporters excellent customer service
- Can you support our fundraisers to reach their targets?
- Are you willing to work collaboratively in a high performing team?
- You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a full-time fixed term position until November 2024.
Salary: Band 3 (£22893-£24397) Competency Based Framework.
Working pattern: 37.5 hours per week
Based at: Heald Green with occasional travel to our Little Hulton Hospice site.
Free Car Parking at both St Ann’s Hospice Sites.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Abi Hallas on 0161 498 3631 for an informal chat.
How to Apply: to apply for this position, click here.
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Standard DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing Date: September 26, 2023
Interview Date: Week Commencing October 2, 2023