- Location Heald Green
- Department Support Services
- Date posted January 3, 2023
- Closing date April 6, 2023
- Package Band 2 £21,303 pro rata
- Interview date Thursday, 13 April 2023
Please note: We may hold interviews as and when applications are received, and we reserve the right to offer to a candidate prior to the closing date. With this in mind, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you an enthusiastic team player with good communication skills who is honest and reliable?
- Can you demonstrate experience working in a similar role, working to the highest standards of cleanliness?
- You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
”It’s a happy, friendly environment, full of laughter and support for patients, families and staff”.
Paige McGoldrick, Ward Sister
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a part-time permanent position.
Salary: Band 2 £21,303 pro rata, Competency Based Framework.
Working pattern: 22.5 hours per week, (5/7 on a flexible rota) Enhancements of between 30% and 60% for weekend, bank holidays, unsocial hours.
Based at: Heald Green
Free Car Parking at both St Ann’s hospice sites.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply: To apply for this position, please click here
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
Please contact recruitment manager Rob Kind on 0161 498 3624 for an informal chat.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Standard DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing date: Thursday 6th April 2023
Interview date: Thursday 13th April 2023