- Location Little Hulton
- Department Support Services
- Date posted June 30, 2023
- Closing date July 16, 2023
- Package Band 2, £21,303 - £22,414
- Interview date Thursday, 20 July 2023
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
”Our staff and volunteers are what make St Ann’s the amazing place it is. Every member of our team, no matter their role, makes a real difference to the hospice and the patients we care for.”
Paul Jarvis, Director of Business Development
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you an enthusiastic team player with good communication skills who is honest and reliable?
- Can you demonstrate experience working in a similar role, working to the highest standards?
- You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Anns Hospice.
Contract: we are pleased to be able to offer this post as a full-time permanent position.
Salary: Band 2 £21,303 – £22,414 , Competency Based Framework.
Working Pattern: 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Occasional weekend work may be requested to support the organisation.
Based at: Little Hulton.
Free parking at both St Ann’s Hospice sites.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please call Rob Kind for an informal discussion on 0161 498 3624.
How to apply: to apply for this position, please click here.
Please note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing Date: 16th July 2023
Interview Date: 20th July 2023