- Location Cross Site - Heald Green & Little Hulton
- Department Communications
- Date posted April 20, 2022
- Closing date May 15, 2022
- Package Band 5, £26,276 per annum
- Interview date Monday, 30th May or Tuesday, 31st May 2022
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you a communications professional who can create campaigns that stand out and cut through the noise?
- Are you a team player who is passionate about the work the hospice does to improve people’s lives?
- You must be a collaborative colleague, and most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motivated by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a full-time permanent position; with a working pattern of 37.5 hours per week. You will be based in Heald Green with cross-site working at Little Hulton and some opportunity for hybrid working.
The pay band is set at St Ann’s Hospice Band 5 (£26,276 per annum) Competency Based Framework.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to our HR Team at St Ann’s Hospice, St Ann’s Road North, Heald Green, SK8 3SZ.
For more information please contact our HR team on 0161 498 3651 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: Sunday 15th May 2022
Interview Date: Monday 30th May or Tuesday 31st May 2022
The successful candidate will be subject to a Standard Disclosure & Barring Service Check. The cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.