- Location Heald Green, working cross sites as required
- Department Communications
- Date posted November 13, 2019
- Closing date December 6, 2019
- Package Hospice Band 5 £25,253 per annum
- Interview date Wednesday, 18 Dec 2019
At St Ann’s, there’s one thing that motivates us, and that’s providing excellent care and support to those living with or affected by life-limiting illnesses.
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you a communications professional looking to make a real difference with your work?
- Can you demonstrate a can-do attitude and an appetite for creating campaigns that cut through the noise?
- You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague.
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motivated by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Dependent on the job role a DBS Check may be required, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please download and submit a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to St Ann’s Hospice, St Ann’s North, Heald Green, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 3SZ.
For further information, please contact the HR Department on 0161 498 3623 or email@example.com.