- Location Distribution Centre, Reddish, Stockport
- Department Trading Company
- Date posted May 16, 2023
- Closing date June 23, 2023
- Package Band 2 £21,303 - £22,414 pro rata Competency Based
- Interview date June 29, 2023
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Our Online sales department is at the forefront of our future plans. We are looking for an enthusiastic Online Sales Assistant with a willingness to learn and a passion for online retail as well as a keen interest in pre loved items who can help us to grow into one of the largest online charity retailers.
”One of the things I love the most about my job is knowing that every penny I help raise goes to support the hospice.”
Jenny Roberts, Merchandise Buyer/Coordinator
Have you got what it takes?
- Can you help St Ann’s Hospice grow our online retail operation?
- Do you have a passion for online sales and experience of creating listings for eBay?
- Can you work alongside our Online Manager to identify new opportunities?
- Are you well organised with attention to detail and great communication skills?
Contract: we are pleased to be able to offer this post as a part time permanent position.
Salary: Band 2 competency based £21,303 – £22,414 pro rata
Working Pattern: 22.5 hours ideally worked over 5 days.
Based at: Distribution Centre, Reddish, Stockport
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this position, please download an application form and submit to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or post to HR, St Ann’s Hospice, St Ann’s Road North, Heald Green, SK8 3SZ.
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Ryan Perkins, Head of Trading-Retail on 0161 477 7839 for an informal chat.
St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing date: June 23, 2023
Interview date: June 29, 2023