- Location Cross Site - Heald Green & Little Hulton
- Department Clinical Services Administration Team
- Date posted November 3, 2023
- Closing date November 19, 2023
- Package Hospice Band 3, £22,893 - £24,397 pro rata
- Interview date Thursday, 23 Nov 2023
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you a good communicator with excellent administrative skills?
- Can you demonstrate the ability to work within a team and also manage your own workload efficiently and effectively?
- You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a part- time permanent position
Salary: St Ann’s Band 3 £22,893 -£24,397 pro rata, Competency Based Framework.
Working pattern: 22.5 hours per week Monday – Wednesday
Based at: Cross Site, Heald Green and Little Hulton
Free Car Parking at both St Ann’s Sites
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Anne Shepherd on 0161 702 5434 for an informal chat.
How to apply: To apply for this position, please click here.
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Standard DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing Date: 19th November 2023
Interview Date: 23rd November 2023