- Location Heald Green, with one day a week at Little Hulton
- Department Human Resources
- Date posted August 14, 2023
- Closing date August 29, 2023
- Package Band 3 £22,893-£24,397 pro rata, Competency Based
- Interview date September 7, 2023
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you an experienced Administrator?
- Can you demonstrate excellent administration skills and experience of effectively prioritising and organising a busy workload?
- You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
“I am really proud to be part of Team St Ann’s, and I am always inspired by how everyone really does go the extra mile to support each other and our patients and their loved ones”
Emma Dixon, Director of Clinical Services
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a part-time permanent position
Salary: St Ann’s Band 3, £22,893 pro rata per annum, Competency Based Framework.
Working pattern: 22.5 hours per week over 3 days (Monday to Wednesday)
Based at: Heald Green, with one day a week at Little Hulton
Free Car Parking at both St Ann’s Sites
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please call Becky Long, HR Business Partner for an informal discussion on 0161 498 2095.
How to apply: To apply please Click here
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Standard DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing date: August 29, 2023
Interview date: September 7, 2023