- Location Cross site working, based at Heald Green
- Department Rehabilitation
- Date posted June 29, 2023
- Closing date July 31, 2023
- Package Hospice Band 4, £25,767-£27,956 Competency Based
- Interview date August 9, 2023
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you an Assistant Practitioner with interest or skills in Palliative Care?
- Can you demonstrate the ability to work as an effective team member, managing competing priorities?
- You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
“I’m really proud to be part of Team St Ann’s, I’m always inspired by how everyone really does go the extra mile to support each other and their patients and their loves ones”
Emma Dixon, Head of Clinical Services
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a full time permanent position.
Salary: St Ann’s Band 4 (£25,767 -£27,956) pro rata, per annum. Competency Based Framework.
Working pattern: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday (part time considered).
Based at: Cross Site working, based at Heald Green
Free Car Parking at both St Ann’s Sites.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Fran Brown, Rehab Team Leader on 0161 498 3659 for an informal chat
How to apply: To apply please click here
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing date: July 31, 2023
Interview date: August 9, 2023