- Location Edgeley, Stockport
- Department Trading Company
- Date posted June 1, 2022
- Closing date July 10, 2022
- Package Band 3 Level 1, £20,393 per annum
- Interview date July 26th, 2022
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you passionate about Charity retail and maximizing the value of donations?
- Can you demonstrate great leadership skills and motivate a small team of staff and volunteers?
- Are you able to work in a busy shop environment where no two days are the same?
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a full time permanent position with a working pattern of 37.5 hours per week.
You will be working at our Edgeley Charity Shop.
The pay scale has been set at our St Ann’s Hospice Band 3 Level 1 £20,393 per annum for working 37.5 hour per week, with a Competency Based Framework.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this position, please download an application form and submit to:
email@example.com or post to HR, St Ann’s Hospice, St Ann’s Road North, Heald Green, SK8 3SZ.
For more information, please call our HR team on 0161 498 3651 or email
St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please note: This is a face-to-face interview at our Trading Company Head office in Edgeley, Stockport, all COVID restrictions will be applied.
Closing date: 10th July 2022
Interview Date: 26th July 2022