- Location Cross Site: Heald Green and Little Hilton
- Department Patient Family Support
- Date posted June 8, 2023
- Closing date July 3, 2023
- Package Band 6 £37,127-£41,394 Pro rata Competency Based
- Interview date Tuesday, 11 July 2023
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
*Please note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you an experienced Social Worker with skills in palliative care social work?
- Can you demonstrate experience and knowledge in safeguarding adults?
- You must be passionate about our patients and a collaborative colleague
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a part-time permanent position
Salary: St Ann’s Band 6 (£37,127 – £41,394) pro rata, Competency Based Framework
Working pattern: 22.50 hours per week (Wednesday-Friday).
Based at: Cross Site (Heald Green & Little Hulton)
Free Car Parking at both St Ann’s sites.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Lisa Corbett on 07957642978 for an informal chat.
How to apply: To apply please Click here
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing date: 3rd July 2023
Interview date: 11th July 2023