- Location Little Hulton or Heald Green
- Department In Patient Unit
- Date posted June 15, 2023
- Closing date October 4, 2023
- Package Band 5 £28,776-£34,935 pro rata Competency Based
- Interview date October 17, 2023
* Please note, on application please state which location you are applying for.
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you a registered nurse who is committed to delivering specialist/individualised care in a palliative care setting?
- Can you demonstrate an interest or previous experience in palliative care?
- Applications are welcome from other specialities, e.g. heart failure, COPD, dementia nursing.
- You must be passionate about our patients and be committed to change and supporting the organisation in delivering specialist palliative care to our patients.
- Are you committed to caring for our patients, families, carers and others who are important to them?
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
“Having always worked for the NHS throughout my career, this was my first time working for a charity. It surprised me how innovative and forward-thinking the hospice is”.
Damian Lacey, Advanced Clinical Practitioner
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer these posts as a full time or part-time permanent positions.
Salary: St Ann’s Band 5 £28,776 – £34,935 pro rata, per annum Competency Based Framework. Dependent on experience. Enhancements of between 30% and 60% for weekend, bank holidays, unsocial hours.
Working pattern: 23 – 37.5 hours per week.
Based at: Heald Green or Little Hulton
Upon application please state which location you are applying for. Either our Heald Green of Little Hulton hospice site.
Free Car Parking at both St Ann’s Sites
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Manager’s Keith Fishwick at Little Hulton on 0161 7028181 or Louise Pinney at Heald Green 0161 437 8136 for an informal chat.
How to apply: To apply please Click here
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing date: October 4, 2023
Interview date: October 17, 2023