- Location Heald Green
- Department Inpatient Unit
- Date posted July 2, 2018
- Package £24,103 – £29,675 pa, dependent on experience
- Interview date To be confirmed
At St Ann’s we are proud of our heritage of providing excellent care to those living with or affected by life-limiting illnesses and as we approach our 50th anniversary we are looking forward to continuing that care and sustaining St Ann’s for future generations.
Our patients lie at the heart of everything we do and we need talented and committed people to provide their care and to ensure St Ann’s is fit for the future.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you a registered nurse who is committed to delivering specialist/individualised care in a palliative care setting?
- Can you demonstrate an interest in or previous experience of palliative care?
- Applications are welcome from other specialities, e.g. heart failure, COPD, dementia nursing.
- You must be passionate about our patients and be committed to change and supporting the organisation in delivering specialist palliative care to our patients.
- Are you committed to caring for our patients’ families, carers and others who are important to them?
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motivated by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
The successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice.
To apply for this role please download an application form, and either email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Human Resources, St Ann’s Hospice, St Ann’s Road North, Heald Green, Cheadle SK8 3SZ.
For more information please contact the HR Team by calling 0161 498 3623 or emailing email@example.com.
This advert does not have a closing date.