We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
- Do you have a real interest in specialist palliative and supportive care for patients in their own living environment?
- Are a team player but also able to work independently using your own initiative?
- Do you have previous experience working as an HCA within a health care setting?
- Do you have an NVQ level 2 in health social care or equivalent?
- Are you excited to be part of a team committed to change and development?
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
“It’s such an honour being welcomed into people’s homes and being able to help them carry on doing the things they love for as long as possible”
Jo Laidlaw, Hospice @ Home Sister
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a full time permanent position
Salary: Hospice Band 3 £22,893-£24,397 per annum, pro rata. Competency Based Framework. Enhancements of between 30% – 60% for weekend, bank holidays, unsocial hours.
Working pattern: 30-37.5 hours per week. Weekend work required. The service currently operates seven days a week, between 09.00-20.00hrs.
Based at: Little Hulton hospice site working in the community: Salford and Trafford
Free Car Parking at both St Ann’s Sites
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply: To apply please click here
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
Please contact recruitment manager Joanne Laidlaw on 0161 702 5405 for an informal chat.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing date: 22nd October 2023
Interview date: 2nd November 2023