We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
”Its like a family at the hospice, and everyone really gets stuck in to support each other whatever challenge is thrown at them”
Emma Dixon, Director of Clinical Services
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you interested in providing compassionate, high quality care to people living with life limiting illnesses?
- Can you demonstrate good communication skills?
- You must be passionate about our patients and be committed to change and supporting the organisation in delivering specialist palliative care to our patients.
- Are you committed to caring for our patients, families, carers and others who are important to them?
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a part-time or full-time permanent position.
Salary: Hospice Band 3, £22,893 – £24,397 per annum (pro rata), Competency Based Framework. Enhancements of between 30% and 60%for weekend, bank holidays, unsocial hours.
Working pattern: 23 – 37.5 hours per week, 11.5 hour shifts – including some weekend and night shift working on a rota basis.
Based at: Little Hulton
Free Car Parking at both Hospice sites.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Keith Fishwick on 0161 702 8181 for an informal chat.
How to Apply: to apply for this position, please click here.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice.
St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Applicant must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
Closing Date: 14th January 2024
Interview Date: 29th January 2024