For over 25 years the St Ann’s Lottery has been helping to support the hospice and all the work and efforts that our staff complete to ensure our patients and their loved ones get the best care and support. During this time, the lottery has raised over £20 million for the hospice and made more than 37,000 winners.
Every week we host our lottery, giving £2,000 to one lucky winner as well as giving away four £50 and 30 £10 prizes to players. Alongside this, we also have a weekly rollover prize of £1,000, that continues to accumulate, reaching a maximum of £10,000. Tickets cost just £2 per draw and these can be bought from our shops, online or over the phone. We offer both a monthly subscription and one-off commitment, meaning you can play as little or as much as you want.
Your small change makes a huge difference, even by just entering four draws at £8, your money could help to keep our drinks trolley stocked for patients to enjoy.
In becoming a regular player and signing up to play one ticket per week, you would raise over £104 per year, with the majority of that going to help support and fund essential items for the hospice and the services we provide to both inpatients and outpatients. In 2019 69% of our lottery proceeds were returned to the hospice, meaning for every £2.00 weekly entry, £1.38 went to our hospice.
It’s really simple to sign-up to our lottery and in doing so you’d be making a huge difference to the work we do. For more information, please visit our website, call 0161 498 3642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know?
- Three tickets could help us to keep our drinks trolley stocked for patients to enjoy
- Five tickets could pay for food for a day for one of our inpatients
- Six tickets could help us to continue providing TVs and Wi-Fi for inpatients to enjoy during their stay
- Ten tickets could pay for a hand or foot massage with one of our therapists to help a patient or carer relax
- 11 tickets could pay for a complementary therapy session for a patient or carer
- 13 tickets could pay for a hairdresser appointment to make patients feel good
- 15 tickets could pay for a bereavement session for a loved one with our specialist team
- 25 tickets could pay for food for a week for one of our inpatients
- 43 tickets could allow us to run our ambulance for a day
- 51 tickets could provide a two-hour specialist rehabilitation session to aid patients with personal activities of daily living to help maximise their mobility and independence
Your small change could make a huge difference in aiding our community. By playing St Ann’s hospice regularly you could help fund the costs for integral services we provide. Even playing once a week for the year, you’ll be raising over £100, meaning your tickets could cover the costs of all the services listed above.
Some say it’s better to give than receive. We say you can do both!