The main purpose of this role is to help promote fundraising in local areas by managing collection tins, organising or co-ordinating bucket collections, delivering leaflets and posters and being an ambassador for St Ann’s Hospice in your local community.
We are looking for people who
- Motivated to help make a difference
- Have a good local knowledge
- Are friendly and confident
- Are organised and reliable
- Have good communications skills
- Are comfortable using a computer and the internet
We can offer you
- Induction, training, support and supervision in your role
- An excellent opportunity to build on your skills
- Agreed out of pocket expenses reimbursed within our guidelines
- Join a friendly team of people who want to make a difference, just like you
- Volunteer get-togethers
For more information please download the full role profile below and to register your interest complete the online form below.