Distance: Pick any challenge you want or create your own event!
Whatever and wherever your event is, do it as part of Team St Ann’s. We have a great choice of exciting events for you to take part in already on our website. If your event is not listed however, you can still sign up and be a key member of Team St Ann’s. All you have to do is secure your place at the event and then sign up to join the team. No matter how large or small your event, we’ll support you at every step of the journey with advice, training tips, a fundraising guide and team St Ann’s clothing.
Why join Team St Ann’s?
Every penny, every pound raised for the hospice makes a huge difference to all those and their families we care for living with a life-limiting illness. By fundraising for St Ann’s, you’re ensuring that we can continue our work for generations to come; so we’re then when we’re needed most.
Sign up with Team St Ann’s and you will get loads of fantastic perks, including:
- A friendly events team who will support you, every step of the way
- A #TeamStAnns t-shirt
- Regular training and nutrition advice
- A dedicated online training zone
How do I join Team St Ann’s?
There are three ways to join Team St Ann’s:
- Sign up for one of our events on our events page.
- Tell us about another event you’ll be entering, by following the steps below:
- Choose any event you would like to take part in
- Secure your place by visiting the events official website
- Once you’ve got your place, let us know by signing up to Team St Ann’s.
3. Organise your own event and let us know the details!
We work with Global Adventure Challenges, who have taken over 20,000 people on life-changing adventures to 36 countries across the globe since 2000. Offering a huge variety of cycles, treks and even sled challenges, they offer a wide variety of challenges for every audience. Why not have a look at their website to see if there is a challenge you would like to undertake for St Ann’s?
Get Fundraising Tips
Worried about reaching your target? Don’t worry we’ve got a fundraising pack with all the ideas and tips you need for successful fundraising and are here to help you create a fundraising plan and get you on your way! Plus watch the film below for more tips and advice.
Need more information? You can contact our friendly events team by calling 0161 498 3646 or emailing email@example.com.