Please note: The abseil event has unfortunately been postponed. If you’re interested in attending the new date please register your interest on the form below.
Put yourself outside your comfort zone and raise money for local patient care.
Location: The Trafford Centre
Date: *update the event has now been postponed*
Cost: discounted price of £25
Minimum sponsorship: £125
If you’re looking for your next exhilarating fundraising event then join our us at one of the largest abseil events in the North West. The Trafford Centre abseil is great for a team building day or your next challenge, you will be abseiling 170 feet down the side of Barton Square Tower. Training will be provided on the day, and all safety equipment and guidance is included in the discounted ticket price of £25. We do ask you to raise a minimum of £125 sponsorship to help support our patients. You can set up your fundraising page here and we will support you along the way.
Please note that once you have booked your places our team will allocate you a time slot, they will be in the afternoon.
Worried about reaching your target? Don’t worry we’ve got a Fundraising Guide with all the ideas and tips you need for successful fundraising and are here to help you create a fundraising plan and get you on your way!
By joining #TeamStAnns you’ll get loads of fantastic perks, including:
- A friendly events team who will support you every step of the way
- A #TeamStAnns t-shirt or running vest
- Fundraising support plus a fundraising pack full of inspiration and ideas
We have limited places so register today by filling out the form below.
For more information on how to join Team St Ann’s contact our Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 498 3631.
You can not participate if you are:
- Under 11 years old
- Under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs
If any of the following apply, you must seek professional medical advice before abseiling and sign a non-standard waiver:
- High blood pressure
- Heart condition
- Suffer from dizziness or epilepsy
- Damage to neck, back, spinal column, legs or eyes
- Medication – if you are taking any form of prescribed medication, please inform us of how this may affect you
- Aged 50 years or above: we strongly advise that you seek medical advice prior to taking part.