Join like-minded individuals in representing St Ann’s Hospice in your local community as part of a Fundraising Group. With the support of your Community Fundraiser, you and your fellow group members will help to raise awareness and vital funds for the hospice – through bucket collections, managing collection tins, promoting hospice events and activity, attending awareness events and talks and organising your own group events.
We are looking for people who are
- Motivated to help make a difference
- Have a good local knowledge
- Friendly and confident
- Organised and reliable
- Have good communication skills
- Comfortable using a computer and the internet
- Committed and willing to attend group meetings
We can offer you
- Induction, training, support and supervision in your role
- An excellent opportunity to build on your skills in a fundraising environment
- Agreed out of pocket expenses reimbursed within our guidelines
- A friendly team of people who want to make a difference, just like you
- Volunteer get-togethers
For more information please download the full role profile below and to register your interest complete the online form below.