To make fundraising for us even easier, we’ve partnered with Everyday Hero to give you the ability to create your own online fundraising page.
In just minutes you can build and customise your page, then start sharing the link with your friends, family and colleagues and asking them to make a donation. Every donation is then recorded on your fundraising page along with a message of support from your donors. Also as your supporters sponsor you online you no longer need to chase people after the event to collect the money!
Go to the EveryDay Hero web page to set up your own online sponsorship page. You and your friends can also create team fundraising pages, once your supporter page is set up and you’re logged in you’ll see the ‘Team’ section on the right-hand side. Click on the ‘Create a team’ link and give your team a fantastic name.
Our top tips for fundraising
- Set yourself a fundraising target.
- Personalise your page – tell your story of why you are supporting St Ann’s and include pictures.
- Share your page using social media – and tag St Ann’s in so we can share it too.
- Connect your page with your MapMyFitness or the Strava smartphone app to show people how your training for an event.
- The sooner you start… the more you raise, so what are you waiting for activate your online fundraising page now!