Shopping with Easy Fundraising
easyfundraising is the UK’s biggest charity shopping fundraising site. Easyfundraising partners with over 7,000 brands who will donate part of what you spend to your chosen charity. Just start your online shopping first at easyfundraising, then shop as normal and retailers will then make a small donation to your chosen charity.
Join easyfundraising and you can collect free donations for us every time you buy something online. It won’t cost you a penny extra so please sign up and shop to help us to raise funds.
You can choose to make a donation to St Ann’s when you make a purchase on PayPal, eBay and other online platforms. For more information go to the PayPal Giving Fund website.
Recycling for Good Causes
If you have any of the following items lying around the house that you no longer want or need then you could help St Ann’s by donating them.
- Jewellery & Watches (in any material even if damaged or broken)
- Currency – Any coins or banknotes, UK & foreign (even if out of circulation)
- Mobile Phones
- Cameras (old film, digital and video)
- Stamps (Loose, single, albums, first day covers, presentation packs, collections, postcard collections)
- Gadgets (Sat-Navs, Ipods, MP3 players, games consoles, games & accessories, Laptops & Tablet Computers).
For more information go to: www.recyclingforgoodcauses.org
Turn your unwanted car into cash for St Ann’s with Giveacar. They will arrange a free collection from your home at time that is convenient for you. Your car will then be auction or scrapped, and the proceeds will be donated back to us.
To find out more call 02077364242 or visit www.giveacar.co.uk.