Examples of donations we can accept:
- Clothes & Accessories
- Books & Toys
- Furniture (all soft furnishings must have a fire label)
- Electrical items
If you are unsure whether we will accept a particular item as a donation call us on 0161 272 6299 or email us at email@example.com
To donate your unwanted items you can:
- Take items to one of our charity shops during opening hours.
- Drop off your items at the donation stations at one of our hospice sites or warehouse.
- Drop off your items at our distribution centre which is open to take donations on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 10.00 – 2.00pm (Unit A1, Bankfield Industrial Estate, Coronation Street, Reddish, SK5 7SE)
- Arrange a collection for furniture donations by calling 0161 272 6299.
What we can collect:
Before organising your collection please check that:
- All furniture items are in good condition, clean and complete, and (where appropriate) that they work correctly.
- All upholstered furniture has a fire label attached. For sets, i.e. a three piece suite, dining chairs etc., each individual item must have its own fire label.
- White goods – as long as they’re in good condition.
What we can’t collect:
Due to the cost of providing a collection service we only collect furniture that is suitable for sale in our specialist shops. Our drivers are briefed on items that are suitable so please do not be offended if we are unable to accept your donation at point of collection.
We are unable to accept the following:
- Items that are ripped, torn or stained
- Furniture showing evidence of woodworm