- Location Little Hulton
- Department Hospice at Home
- Date posted November 13, 2023
- Closing date December 3, 2023
- Package Band 8a £50,592-£57,349 pro rata competency based
- Interview date December 12, 2023
We’re continuously developing our plans for delivering world-class, innovative care and to ensure St Ann’s is in the best shape possible for future generations.
You’ll be challenged, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our purpose and to play your part in making a difference.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you a dynamic, committed and innovative nurse who is able to join our well established multi-disciplinary Community Specialist Palliative Care team?
- Can you demonstrate the skills, knowledge, experience and personal attributes we need to lead the team, change and ultimately service improvement?
- Are you passionate about meeting the palliative care needs of our patients?
- Most importantly, you must be wholeheartedly committed to and motived by the purpose and values of St Ann’s Hospice.
“Having always worked for the NHS throughout my career, this was my first time working for a charity. It surprised me how innovative and forward-thinking this hospice is”
Damian Lacey, Advanced Clinical Practitioner
Contract: We are pleased to be able to offer this post as a part-time permanent position
Salary: Hospice Band 8a £50,592 – £57,349 pro rata. Competency Based Framework
Working pattern: 30 hours per week (any 4 of 7 days a week)
Based at: Little Hulton with working around Salford.
Free Car Parking at both St Ann’s Sites
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious, much loved charity and help us achieve our goals. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply: To apply please Click here
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK. We are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
Please contact CSPCT/Nicole Manley on 0161 702 5406 for an informal chat.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which is covered by the hospice. St Ann’s Hospice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and children.
Closing date: December 3, 2023
Interview date: December 15, 2023